Introducing our new course – Spanish and TY work experience
- Posted by
- Michael Stein
- 4 Oct 2019
Stein Study has launched a new course for Irish students looking for work experience during TY. But this is not regular work experience at your local Irish company – this is work experience in Spain which will really stand out on your CV or University application!
The course combines top-quality Spanish lessons each morning at a leading language school with work experience in the afternoons or evenings. This unique, exciting opportunity is available to Stein Study students only. It really is a great way for Irish students to get the most out of their TY.
- Students will attend 20 hours of Spanish classes per week at our partner school - Clic International House in Cadiz.
- The language school provides a great mix of group study, private tutoring, cultural workshops, activities and tours.
- Students will spend 15 hours a week working at the language school, working 3 hours per day either in the afternoon or evening.
Work experience roles include:
– Being a teacher’s assistant for children’s Spanish and English classes
– Admin jobs in the school’s office
– Helping the English department teachers and staff
– Assisting with group activities
- Students will go on a full-day excursion each Saturday during their stay giving them the opportunity to socialise and mix with new friends.
Cadiz is a vibrant Spanish town with great weather, beaches and surf. It is a safe and student-friendly town with thriving marketplaces, vibrant plazas, pretty whitewashed buildings and narrow cobbled streets – the ideal destination for young people to work and study.
Students stay in homestay accommodation with carefully chosen families that live close to the language school. It is a great way for students to learn about the culture, language and way of life in Cadiz and an opportunity for them to further practice their Spanish.
If you’re in TY and looking for a work experience opportunity, click here for further information about this exciting course.